(609) 737-3030


Center City Office Park

1544 Kuser Road, Suite C-2

Hamilton Township, NJ 08619

We Are Here to Help You Solve Your Legal Problems. Serving New Jersey and Philadelphia Metro Area. 

Mówimy Po Polsku | Se Habla Español 

Immigration Law

Teper Law Firm LLC helps individuals and businesses worldwide with all of their US immigration needs. We proudly serve clients seeking help with visas, green cards, citizenship, and immigration litigation.

  • If you adjusted your status based on a marriage to a U.S. citizen before your second marriage anniversary, then your green card came with certain conditions, meaning that your green card expires in 2 years instead of 10. This also means you'll have to remove the conditions within 90 days of that expiration date by filing Form I-751 jointly with your U.S. citizen spouse to receive the 10-year permanent resident card.


    But what happens if you and your spouse divorce before your conditional green card expire? Can you still remove the conditions and get the 10-year card? The answer is “yes.” 

  • Immigrants all over the country are being targeted in phone scams. Scammers may call or email, pretending to be government officials. They say that there is a problem with an application or that additional information is required to continue the immigration process. They then ask for personal and sensitive details and demand payment to fix any problems. In this article, we go over some simple ways to steer away from scammers and prevent getting fake calls. 

  • Here at Teper Law, we regularly receive calls from elderly green card holders or their adult children who want to know how someone can become a US citizen if he or she is unable to prepare for the English history test and/or is not fluent in English. In this article, we discuss the two most common scenarios that we hear quite frequently.

  • Answers to frequently asked questions about marriage green cards and the U.S. immigration system.

  • 1
  • 2