Natalia Teper is the Owner and Managing Member of the Teper Law Firm LLC. She dedicates her practice to representing clients in the areas of family law, immigration and estate planning. Ms. Teper speaks fluent Polish and conversational German.
Although Ms. Teper encourages settlement and compromise, she understands that there are frequent instances where an agreement simply cannot be reached. In a contentious situation, she will vigorously uphold your rights by zealously, yet objectively, representing your interests in court.
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Mercer County Bar Association
- Burlington County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Bucks County Bar Association
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
- American Bar Association (ABA)
- Jagiellonian Law Society, Board Member
- A.E.C. v. P.S.C. (In the Matter of J.S.E.)
- Juris Doctor (JD) - St. John's University School of Law.
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) - Douglass College of Rutgers University in History/Political Science and a minor in German.
Natalia Teper is available to speak to your group or company about a wide range of legal matters relating to family law, immigration law, and wills and estate planning. If you are interested in scheduling a no-cost speaking engagement, please contact our office.